Lea Katherine Thompson


Thompson was born on May 31, 1961, in Rochester, Minnesota,[ one of five children born to Clifford Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson, a musician. Thompson has two older sisters, Coleen Goodrich (and Shannon Katona) and two brothers younger than her, Barry and Andrew. Her mother is from Ireland. Mikhail Baryshnikov was at the when the director of artistic. He said to her "You are an amazing dancer however your body is too bulky." According to her, it was "my epiphany " when I decided to quit dancing and not be a ballet dancer. It was an amazing moment since I could have been banging my head on the wall for 10 years. "She changed her focus to acting.Moving to New York at age 20 she appeared in a number of Burger King advertisements in the 1980s with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Elisabeth Shue, her eventual co-star in Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III.CareerThompson was a home-media screen star who made her debut in 1982 in the role of Cecily "Sissy" Loper in the live-action game MysteryDisc Murder, Anyone? and made her film debut in 1983, in Jaws 3D. The film was described by her as "the first movie I've ever watched, but I was lying and claimed that I'd done several other films before, and so when I showed up, I had the basics of. I claimed I knew how water ski. I wasn't. Because I was required by law to participate in the Sea World water-skiing program, I had just five days to master water-skiing skills. I don't have the ability to swim!" The album was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (84) and The Wild Life (84).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katey Sagal

Raven Symone

9lokkNine Bio